Package: python3-kivy (1.10.1-1)
Links for python3-kivy
Download Source Package kivy:
- Debian Python Modules Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Bastian Venthur (QA Page)
- Vincent Cheng (QA Page)
- Homepage [kivy.org]
Kivy - Multimedia / Multitouch framework in Python (Python 3)
Kivy is an open source library for developing multi-touch applications. It is completely cross platform (Linux/OSX/Win/Android) and released under the terms of the MIT license.
It comes with native support for many multi-touch input devices, a growing library of multi-touch aware widgets, hardware accelerated OpenGL drawing, and an architecture that is designed to let you focus on building custom and highly interactive applications as quickly and easily as possible.
Kivy is a mixed Python library with Cython code, to take advantage of its highly dynamic nature and use any of the thousands of high quality and open source Python libraries out there, with the speed of C code.
This package contains the Python 3 compatible version of the library.
Other Packages Related to python3-kivy
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgstreamer1.0-0 (>= 1.0.0)
- Core GStreamer libraries and elements
- dep: libsdl2-2.0-0 (>= 2.0.9)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: libsdl2-image-2.0-0 (>= 2.0.2)
- Image loading library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 2, libraries
- dep: libsdl2-mixer-2.0-0 (>= 2.0.2)
- Mixer library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 2, libraries
- dep: libsdl2-ttf-2.0-0 (>= 2.0.14)
- TrueType Font library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 2, libraries
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3 (<< 3.8)
- dep: python3 (>= 3.7~)
- dep: python3-gst-1.0
- GStreamer GObject Introspection overrides for Python (Python 3)