Package: python3-hypothesis (3.71.11-1)
Links for python3-hypothesis
Download Source Package python-hypothesis:
- Debian Python Modules Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Tristan Seligmann (QA Page)
- Vincent Bernat (QA Page)
- Homepage [github.com]
advanced Quickcheck style testing library for Python 3
Hypothesis is a library for testing your Python code against a much larger range of examples than you would ever want to write by hand. It's based on the Haskell library, Quickcheck, and is designed to integrate seamlessly into your existing Python unit testing work flow.
Hypothesis is both extremely practical and also advances the state of the art of unit testing by some way. It's easy to use, stable, and extremely powerful. If you're not using Hypothesis to test your project then you're missing out.
This package contains the Python 3 module.
Other Packages Related to python3-hypothesis
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-attr
- Attributes without boilerplate (Python 3)
- dep: python3-dateutil
- powerful extensions to the standard Python 3 datetime module
- sug: python-hypothesis-doc
- advanced Quickcheck style testing library (documentation)