Package: python3-hydroffice.bag (0.2.15-3)
Links for python3-hydroffice.bag
Download Source Package hydroffice.bag:
- Homepage [www.hydroffice.org]
manage Bathymetric Attributed Grid (BAG) data files (Python 3)
HydrOffice is a research development environment for ocean mapping. It provides a collection of hydro-packages, each of them dealing with a specific issue of the field. The main goal is to speed up both algorithms testing and research-2-operation.
The BAG hydro-package collects tools for working with BAG files. BAG is a data format by the ONS-WG (Open Navigation Surface Working Group).
This package provides the Python 3 library.
Other Packages Related to python3-hydroffice.bag
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-gdal
- Python 3 bindings to the Geospatial Data Abstraction Library
- dep: python3-h5py
- general-purpose Python interface to hdf5 (Python 3)
- dep: python3-lxml
- pythonic binding for the libxml2 and libxslt libraries
- dep: python3-numpy
- Fast array facility to the Python 3 language
- sug: hydroffice.bag-doc
- documentation for hydroffice.bag