Package: python3-hiro (0.5-1)
Links for python3-hiro
Download Source Package hiro:
- Homepage [hiro.readthedocs.org]
time manipulation utilities for Python
The hiro module provides a context-manager which hijacks a few commonly used time function to manipulate time in its context. It allows you to rewind, forward, freeze, unfreeze, and scale time according to given settings.
Most notably, the builtin functions time.sleep, time.time, time.gmtime, datetime.now, datetime.utcnow and datetime.today behave according the configuration of the context.
This package provides the Python 3 version of the hiro module.
Other Packages Related to python3-hiro
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-mock
- Mocking and Testing Library (Python3 version)
- dep: python3-six
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 3 interface)
- sug: python-hiro-doc
- time manipulation utilities for Python - documentation