Package: python-libmimic (1.0.4-2.3 and others)
Links for python-libmimic
Download Source Package libmimic:
A video codec for Mimic V2.x content (python bindings)
libmimic is an open source video decoding library for decoding Mimic V2.x- encoded content (fourCC: ML20), which is the encoding used by MSN Messenger for webcam conversations.
This package provides bindings for the Python language.
Other Packages Related to python-libmimic
- dep: libmimic0 (>= 1.0.4-2)
- A video codec for Mimic V2.x content
- dep: libpython2.7 (>= 2.7)
- Shared Python runtime library (version 2.7)
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- dep: python (>= 2.7~)