Package: python-keybinder (0.3.1-1)
Links for python-keybinder
Download Source Package keybinder:
- Homepage [github.com]
registers global key bindings for applications - Python bindings
keybinder is a library for registering global keyboard shortcuts to be used by GTK-based applications under the X Window System.
When a combination of key is pressed, keybinder notifies it to the registering application, which can execute one or more operations based on the event previously registered.
Originally written as part of the Tomboy project, keybinder has been distributed as stand-alone library let other applications to use key binding.
This package contains Python bindings.
Other Packages Related to python-keybinder
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libkeybinder0 (>= 0.3.0)
- registers global key bindings for applications
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python (>= 2.7)
- dep: python-gtk2
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set