Package: python-colormap (1.0.2-1)
Links for python-colormap
Download Source Package python-colormap:
- Homepage [colormap.readthedocs.io]
ease manipulation of matplotlib colormaps and color codecs (Python 2)
The colormap package provides simple utilities to convert colors between RGB, HEX, HLS, HUV and a class to easily build colormaps for matplotlib. All matplotlib colormaps and some R colormaps are available altogether. The plot_colormap method (see below) is handy to quickly pick up a colormaps and the test_colormap is useful to see test a new colormap.
This package installs the library for Python 2.
Other Packages Related to python-colormap
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python-easydev
- common utilities to ease the development of Python packages (Python 2)
- dep: python-matplotlib
- Python based plotting system in a style similar to Matlab
- dep: python-numpy
- Numerical Python adds a fast array facility to the Python language