Package: pypy-zmq (14.4.0-1) [debports]
Links for pypy-zmq
- Homepage [www.zeromq.org]
PyPy bindings for 0MQ library
Python bindings for 0MQ. 0MQ is a small, fast, and free software library that gives you message-passing concurrency for applications in most common languages.
The 0MQ lightweight messaging kernel is a library which extends the standard socket interfaces with features traditionally provided by specialised messaging middleware products. 0MQ sockets provide an abstraction of asynchronous message queues, multiple messaging patterns, message filtering (subscriptions), seamless access to multiple transport protocols and more.
This package contains the extension built for the PyPy interpreter.
Other Packages Related to pypy-zmq
- dep: gcc
- GNU C compiler
- dep: libzmq3 (>= 4.0.1+dfsg)
- lightweight messaging kernel (shared library)
- dep: libzmq3-dev
- lightweight messaging kernel (development files)
- dep: pypy (<< 2.5)
- fast alternative implementation of Python - PyPy interpreter
- dep: pypy (>= 2.2)