Package: gdnsd (2.4.2-1)
Links for gdnsd
Download Source Package gdnsd:
- Homepage [gdnsd.org]
authoritative domain name server
gdnsd is an Authoritative-only DNS server. The initial g stands for Geographic, as gdnsd offers a plugin system for geographic (or other sorts of) balancing, redirection, and service-state-conscious failover.
gdnsd has a strong focus on high performance, low latency service. It does not offer any form of caching or recursive service, and does not support DNSSEC.
This package provides the core gdnsd daemon and basic plugins.
Other Packages Related to gdnsd
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: libev4 (>= 1:4.04)
- high-performance event loop library modelled after libevent
- dep: libmaxminddb0 (>= 1.2.0)
- IP geolocation database library
- dep: libunwind8
- library to determine the call-chain of a program - runtime
- dep: liburcu6 (>= 0.10.0)
- userspace RCU (read-copy-update) library
- sug: geoip-database
- IP lookup command line tools that use the GeoIP library (country database)