Package: argonaut-fuse (1.2.3-2)
Links for argonaut-fuse
Download Source Package argonaut:
- Homepage [forge.fusiondirectory.org]
Argonaut (modular TFTP/Fuse supplicant)
Client / server system for managing systems in collaboration with FusionDirectory (LDAP directory manager). Argonaut also allows interface with deployment tools such as FAI (Fully Automated Install) or OPSI (Open PC Server Integration).
Argonaut-fuse is a modular fuse-tftp-supplicant written in Perl which allows one to create pxelinux configurations for different types of clients using external modules.
Other Packages Related to argonaut-fuse
- dep: argonaut-common
- Argonaut (common functions and libraries)
- dep: libfuse-perl
- Perl bindings for FUSE (Filesystems in USErland
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-6)
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File(s): preserve user changes to config files