Package: android-tools-adbd (5.1.1.r38-1.1)
Links for android-tools-adbd
Download Source Package android-tools:
- Android Tools Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Laszlo Boszormenyi (GCS) (QA Page)
- Hans-Christoph Steiner (QA Page)
- Loïc Minier (QA Page)
- Ximin Luo (QA Page)
- Fathi Boudra (QA Page)
- Homepage [developer.android.com]
Android Debug Bridge daemon
Android Debug Bridge (adb) is a versatile tool that lets you manage the state of an emulator instance or Android-powered device. It is a client-server program that includes three components:
A client, which runs on your development machine. You can invoke a client from a shell by issuing an adb command. Other Android tools such as the ADT plugin and DDMS also create adb clients.
A server, which runs as a background process on your development machine. The server manages communication between the client and the adb daemon running on an emulator or device.
A daemon, which runs as a background process on each emulator or device instance.
This package provides the daemon component.
Other Packages Related to android-tools-adbd
- dep: libbsd0 (>= 0.0)
- utility functions from BSD systems - shared library
- dep: libpcre3
- Old Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files
- dep: libssl1.1 (>= 1.1.0)
- Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - shared libraries