Package: zulumount-cli (5.5.0-1) [debports]
Links for zulumount-cli
- Homepage [mhogomchungu.github.io]
tool that manages encrypted volumes
zulucrypt is a suite of applications for creating and managing volumes encrypted with luks, plain, truecrypt and veracrypt.
zulumount-cli is a command line interface that has a primary mission of opening and closing encrypted volumes as well as mounting and unmounting unencrypted volumes and opened encrypted ones. Its primary purpose is to do what tools like udisks does.
Other Packages Related to zulumount-cli
- dep: libblkid1 (>= 2.17.2)
- block device ID library
- dep: libzulucrypt-exe1.2.0 (>= 5.4.0)
- provide the main functions of zulucrypt
- dep: libzulucrypt1.2.0 (>= 5.5.0)
- provide the functions of zulumount
- dep: libzulucryptpluginmanager1.0.0 (>= 5.0.2)
- provides support for plugins