Package: yara (3.4.0+dfsg-4) [debports]
Links for yara
- Homepage [plusvic.github.io]
Pattern matching swiss knife for malware researchers
YARA is a tool aimed at helping malware researchers to identify and classify malware samples. With YARA, it is possible to create descriptions of malware families based on textual or binary patterns contained in samples of those families. Each description consists of a set of strings and a Boolean expression which determines its logic.
Complex and powerful rules can be created by using binary strings with wild-cards, case-insensitive text strings, special operators, regular expressions and many other features.
Other Packages Related to yara
- dep: libjansson4 (>= 2.1)
- C library for encoding, decoding and manipulating JSON data
- dep: libmagic1 (>= 5.12)
- Recognize the type of data in a file using "magic" numbers - library
- dep: libssl1.0.2 (>= 1.0.2d)
- Package not available