Package: wminput (0.6.00+svn201-4) [debports]
Links for wminput
- Homepage [abstrakraft.org]
Userspace driver for the wiimote
CWiid is a working userspace driver along with various applications implementing event drivers, multiple wiimote connectivity, gesture recognition, and other Wiimote-based functionality.
This package provides an event driver for the wiimote, supporting all buttons (except Power) and pointer tracking, and featuring a tracking algorithm plugin architecture.
Other Packages Related to wminput
- dep: libbluetooth3 (>= 4.91)
- Library to use the BlueZ Linux Bluetooth stack
- dep: libcwiid1 (>= 0.6.00+svn184)
- library to interface with the wiimote -- runtime files
- dep: libpython2.7 (>= 2.7)
- Shared Python runtime library (version 2.7)
- dep: python-cwiid
- library to interface with the wiimote