Package: printer-driver-postscript-hp (3.18.12+dfsg0-2) [debports]
Links for printer-driver-postscript-hp
- Homepage [developers.hp.com]
HP Printers PostScript Descriptions
The HP Linux Printing and Imaging System provides full support for printing on most HP SFP (single function peripheral) inkjets and many LaserJets, and for scanning, sending faxes and for photo-card access on most HP MFP (multi-function peripheral) printers.
This package contains the compressed PPDs for the PostScript HP Printers and the hpps filter.
Other Packages Related to printer-driver-postscript-hp
- dep: libcups2 (>= 1.4.0)
- Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - Core library
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: xz-utils
- XZ-format compression utilities
- sug: hplip (>= 3.18.12+dfsg0-2)
- HP Linux Printing and Imaging System (HPLIP)