Package: megatools (1.10.2-1) [debports]
Links for megatools
- Homepage [megatools.megous.com]
Command-line client for the Mega cloud storage service
Megatools is a collection of programs for accessing the Mega.co.nz service from the command line.
Megatools allow you to copy individual files as well as entire directory trees to and from the cloud. You can also perform streaming downloads for example to preview videos and audio files, without needing to download the entire file first.
Megatools are robust and optimized for fast operation - as fast as Mega servers allow. Memory requirements and CPU utilization are kept at minimum.
Other Packages Related to megatools
- dep: ca-certificates
- Common CA certificates
- dep: libcurl4 (>= 7.16.2)
- easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library (OpenSSL flavour)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.35.9)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libssl1.1 (>= 1.1.0)
- Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - shared libraries