Package: libgrib-api-tools (1.28.0-2) [debports]
Links for libgrib-api-tools
- Homepage [software.ecmwf.int]
GRIB decoding/encoding software (utilities)
The ECMWF GRIB API is an application program interface accessible from C and FORTRAN programs developed for encoding and decoding WMO FM-92 GRIB edition 1 and edition 2 messages.
This is a useful set of command line tools to give quick access to grib messages.
ECMWF is the European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts.
Other Packages Related to libgrib-api-tools
- dep: libeccodes-data
- GRIB and BUFR enecoding/encoding software library - data
- dep: libgrib-api0 (>= 1.14.3)
- GRIB decoding/encoding software library
- dep: libnetcdf13 (>= 3.6.1)
- Interface for scientific data access to large binary data