Package: lecm (0.0.7-2)
Links for lecm
Download Source Package lecm:
- Homepage [github.com]
Let's Encrypt Certificate Manager
Let's Encrypt Certificates Manager (lecm) is an utility that allows one to manage (generate and renew) Let's Encrypt SSL certificates.
lecm can be placed in a cron to automatically renew lecm's managed certificates according to a threshold; during the renewal operations lecm is also able to restart the web server.
lecm take a yaml style configuration (default to /etc/lecm.conf),parameter can be declared for all managed certificates or individually.
Other Packages Related to lecm
- dep: acme-tiny
- letsencrypt tiny Python client
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-openssl
- Python 3 wrapper around the OpenSSL library
- dep: python3-requests
- elegant and simple HTTP library for Python3, built for human beings
- dep: python3-yaml
- YAML parser and emitter for Python3