Package: electrum (3.2.3-1.1)
Links for electrum
Download Source Package electrum:
- Homepage [electrum.org]
Easy to use Bitcoin client
This package provides a lightweight Bitcoin client which protects you from losing your bitcoins in a backup mistake or computer failure. Also, Electrum does not require waiting time because it does not download the Bitcoin blockchain.
Features of Electrum:
* Instant on: Your client does not download the blockchain. It uses a network of specialized servers that index the blockchain. * Forgiving: Your wallet can be recovered from a secret seed. * Safe: Your seed and private keys are encrypted on your hard drive. They are never sent to the servers. * Low trust: Information received from the servers is verified using SPV. Servers are authenticated using SSL. * No downtimes: Your client is not tied to a particular server; it will switch instantly if your server is down. * Ubiquitous: You can use the same wallet on different computers, they will synchronize automatically. * Cold Storage: Sign transactions from a computer that is always offline. Broadcast them using a machine that does not have your keys. * Reachable: You can export your private keys into other Bitcoin clients. * Established: Electrum is open source and was first released in November 2011.
Other Packages Related to electrum
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-electrum (= 3.2.3-1.1)
- Easy to use Bitcoin client - Python module
- rec: python3-pyqt5
- Python 3 bindings for Qt5