Package: dvipng (1.15-1.1) [debports]
Links for dvipng
- Homepage [www.nongnu.org]
convert DVI files to PNG graphics
dvipng makes PNG graphics from DVI files as obtained from TeX and its relatives. It is intended to produce anti-aliased screen-resolution images as fast as is possible. This makes dvipng suitable for generating large amounts of images on-the-fly.
dvipng does not read the postamble, so it can be started before TeX finishes. It can read options interactively through stdin, and all options are usable. One can even change the input file through this interface.
dvipng supports PK, VF, PostScript Type1, and TrueType fonts, color specials and simple PostScript inclusion specials.
Other Packages Related to dvipng
- dep: ghostscript
- interpreter for the PostScript language and for PDF
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libgd3 (>= 2.1.0~alpha~)
- GD Graphics Library
- dep: libkpathsea6
- TeX Live: path search library for TeX (runtime part)
- dep: libpng16-16 (>= 1.6.2-1)
- PNG library - runtime (version 1.6)
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime