Package: boomaga (3.0.0-1) [debports]
Links for boomaga
- Homepage [github.com]
virtual printer for viewing a document before printing
Boomaga (BOOklet MAnager) is a virtual printer for viewing a document before printing it out using the physical printer.
The program is very simple to work with. Running any program, click "print" and select "Boomaga" to see in several seconds (CUPS takes some time to respond) the Boomaga window open.
If you print out one more document, it gets added to the previous one, and you can also print them out as one.
Regardless of whether your printer supports duplex printing or not, you would be able to easily print on both sides of the sheet.
Other Packages Related to boomaga
- dep: cups
- Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - PPD/driver support, web interface
- dep: libcups2 (>= 1.4.0)
- Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - Core library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.4)
- GCC support library
- dep: libpoppler-cpp0v5 (>= 0.46.0)
- PDF rendering library (CPP shared library)
- dep: libqt5core5a (>= 5.5.0)
- Qt 5 core module
- dep: libqt5dbus5 (>= 5.0.2)
- Qt 5 D-Bus module
- dep: libqt5gui5 (>= 5.8.0)
- Qt 5 GUI module
- dep: libqt5printsupport5 (>= 5.0.2)
- Qt 5 print support module
- dep: libqt5widgets5 (>= 5.11.0~rc1)
- Qt 5 widgets module
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime