Package: adplug-utils (2.2.1+dfsg3-1) [debports]
Links for adplug-utils
- Homepage [adplug.sourceforge.net]
free AdLib sound library (utils)
AdPlug is a free, cross-platform, hardware independent AdLib sound player library, mainly written in C++ and released under the LGPL. AdPlug plays sound data, originally created for the AdLib (OPL2) and Sound Blaster (Dual OPL2/OPL3) audio boards, directly from its original format on top of an emulator or by using the real hardware. No OPL chip is required for playback.
This package contains additional utilities.
Other Packages Related to adplug-utils
- dep: libadplug-2.2.1-0v5 (>= 2.2.1-0)
- free AdLib sound library
- dep: libbinio1v5 (>= 1.4+dfsg1)
- Binary I/O stream class library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.0)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3