Package: sgf2dg (4.026-10) [debports]
Links for sgf2dg
- Homepage [match.stanford.edu]
Creates TeX files from Go game records
Go is a board game from Eastern Asia and TeX is a program for typesetting. sgf2dg converts Go game records in smart-go format (SGF) into TeX files. You can produce camera-ready copies for books or magazines, or simply generate attractive printouts of your (internet) Go games.
sgf2dg includes the Metafont sources for a new set of Go fonts, and a script, sgf2dg (formerly sgf2tex), which translates files in sgf-format into TeX.
Other Packages Related to sgf2dg
- dep: dpkg (>= 1.14.18)
- Debian package management system
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: tex-common (>= 1.18)
- common infrastructure for building and installing TeX