Package: ocaml-melt (1.4.0-2 and others) [debports]
Links for ocaml-melt
- Homepage [melt.forge.ocamlcore.org]
LaTeX with OCaml (tools)
Melt is a set of libraries and tools which allows you to program LaTeX documents using OCaml. This combines the typesetting power of LaTeX with the programming power of OCaml. It can be combined with Mlpost to include figures.
This package contains command-line tools to compile Melt files.
Other Packages Related to ocaml-melt
- dep: libmelt-ocaml-dev
- LaTeX with OCaml (libraries)
- dep: mlpost
- OCaml interface to Metapost (command-line tool)
- dep: texlive-latex-base
- TeX Live: LaTeX fundamental packages
- rec: texlive-latex-extra
- TeX Live: LaTeX additional packages