Package: latexdiff (1.3.0-1)
Links for latexdiff
Download Source Package latexdiff:
- Homepage [www.ctan.org]
utility to mark up significant differences between LaTeX files
latexdiff compares two LaTeX files and marks up significant differences between them (i.e. a diff for LaTeX files). It generates a new LaTeX file containing the annotated differences.
Various options are available for visual markup using standard LaTeX packages such as 'color.sty'. Changes not directly affecting visible text, for example in formatting commands, are still marked in the LaTeX source.
A rudimentary revision facilility is provided by another Perl script, 'latexrevise', which accepts or rejects all changes. Manual editing of the difference file can be used to override this default behaviour and accept or reject selected changes only.
Other Packages Related to latexdiff
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- rec: texlive-generic-recommended
- TeX Live: transitional dummy package
- rec: texlive-latex-base
- TeX Live: LaTeX fundamental packages
- rec: texlive-latex-extra
- TeX Live: LaTeX additional packages
- rec: texlive-latex-recommended
- TeX Live: LaTeX recommended packages