Package: bibtex2html (1.99-2)
Links for bibtex2html
Download Source Package bibtex2html:
- Homepage [www.lri.fr]
filters BibTeX files and translates them to HTML
Collection of tools for filtering BibTeX data bases and for producing HTML documents from BibTeX data bases:
- aux2bib extracts a BibTeX database consisting of only the entries that are refereed by an aux file.
- bib2bib is a filter tool that reads one or several bibliography files, filters the entries with respect to a given criterion, and outputs the list of selected keys together with a new bibliography file containing only the selected entries;
- bibtex2html is a translator that reads a bibliography file and outputs two HTML documents that are respectively the cited bibliography in a nice presentation, and the original BibTeX file augmented with several transparent HTML links to allow easy navigation.
Other Packages Related to bibtex2html
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: texlive-base
- TeX Live: Essential programs and files
- sug: hlins
- Insert URLs into html documents