Package: libghc-zxcvbn-c-dev (1.0.1-5 and others) [debports]
Links for libghc-zxcvbn-c-dev
- Homepage [hackage.haskell.org]
Haskell bindings to password strength estimation library
This library provides Haskell bindings to a C/C++ implementation of the zxcvbn password strength estimator. It provides a function to rate password strength, by comparing the password to several word lists, including English first and last names.
An article discussing zxcvbn's purpose and method: https://tech.dropox.com/2012/04/zxcvbn-realistic-password-strength-estimation
This package provides a library for the Haskell programming language. See http://www.haskell.org/ for more information on Haskell.
Other Packages Related to libghc-zxcvbn-c-dev
- dep: libatomic1 (>= 4.8)
- support library providing __atomic built-in functions
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libzxcvbn-dev
- password strength estimation library - development files
- dep: libzxcvbn0 (>= 0.20150103)
- password strength estimation library