Package: libcurl4 (7.66.0-1 and others) [debports]
Links for libcurl4
- Homepage [curl.haxx.se]
easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library (OpenSSL flavour)
libcurl is an easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library, supporting DICT, FILE, FTP, FTPS, GOPHER, HTTP, HTTPS, IMAP, IMAPS, LDAP, LDAPS, POP3, POP3S, RTMP, RTSP, SCP, SFTP, SMTP, SMTPS, TELNET and TFTP.
libcurl supports SSL certificates, HTTP POST, HTTP PUT, FTP uploading, HTTP form based upload, proxies, cookies, user+password authentication (Basic, Digest, NTLM, Negotiate, Kerberos), file transfer resume, http proxy tunneling and more!
libcurl is free, thread-safe, IPv6 compatible, feature rich, well supported, fast, thoroughly documented and is already used by many known, big and successful companies and numerous applications.
SSL support is provided by OpenSSL.
Other Packages Related to libcurl4
- dep: libbrotli1 (>= 0.6.0)
- library implementing brotli encoder and decoder (shared libraries)
- dep: libgssapi-krb5-2 (>= 1.17)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - krb5 GSS-API Mechanism
- dep: libidn2-0 (>= 0.6)
- Internationalized domain names (IDNA2008/TR46) library
- dep: libldap-2.4-2 (>= 2.4.7)
- OpenLDAP libraries
- dep: libnghttp2-14 (>= 1.12.0)
- library implementing HTTP/2 protocol (shared library)
- dep: libpsl5 (>= 0.16.0)
- Library for Public Suffix List (shared libraries)
- dep: librtmp1 (>= 2.4+20131018.git79459a2-3~)
- toolkit for RTMP streams (shared library)
- dep: libssh2-1 (>= 1.7.0)
- SSH2 client-side library
- dep: libssl1.1 (>= 1.1.1)
- Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - shared libraries
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- rec: ca-certificates
- Common CA certificates