Package: libghc-edison-api-dev (1.3.1-5 and others) [debports]
Links for libghc-edison-api-dev
- Homepage [rwd.rdockins.name]
Haskell library of efficent, purely-functional data structures
The abstract interface (API) of the Edison library for Haskell for use with ghc.
Edison is a library of purely function data structures for Haskell originally written by Chris Okasaki. Conceptually, it consists of two things:
- A set of type classes defining data the following data structure abstractions: 'sequences', 'collections' and 'associative collections' - Multiple concrete implementations of each of the abstractions
This package contains the set of type classes.
Other Packages Related to libghc-edison-api-dev
- dep: libatomic1 (>= 4.8)
- support library providing __atomic built-in functions
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- rec: libghc-edison-core-dev
- Haskell library of efficent, purely-functional data structures