Package: tex-gyre (20180621-3)
Links for tex-gyre
Download Source Package tex-gyre:
- Homepage [www.gust.org.pl]
scalable PostScript and OpenType fonts based on URW Fonts
The TeX Gyre project, following the Latin Modern project, aims at providing a rich collection of diacritical characters in the attempt to cover as many Latin-based scripts as possible.
This package provides TeX support and Type1 (PostScript) fonts. If only the OpenType fonts are needed, please see the package fonts-texgyre.
See the description for fonts-texgyre package for more information.
Other Packages Related to tex-gyre
- dep: tex-common (>= 6)
- common infrastructure for building and installing TeX
- dep: xfonts-utils
- X Window System font utility programs
- rec: fonts-texgyre (= 20180621-3)
- OpenType fonts based on URW Fonts