Package: fonts-sil-padauk (4.000-1)
Links for fonts-sil-padauk
Download Source Package fonts-sil-padauk:
- Debian Fonts Task Force (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Nicolas Spalinger (QA Page)
- Daniel Glassey (QA Page)
- Martin Hosken (QA Page)
- Bobby de Vos (QA Page)
- Homepage [software.sil.org]
Burmese Unicode TrueType font with OpenType and Graphite support
Padauk is a pan Burma font designed to support all Myanmar script based languages. It covers all of the Unicode Myanmar script blocks and works on all OpenType and Graphite based systems.
* Special support for: ksw, kht, kyu, shn, aio, phk, csh * Variation Selector support for kht, aio, phk
* Does not work in Word 2007
For detailed documentation see the contents of the 'documentation' folder.
Font sources are published in the repository and an open workflow is used for building, testing and releasing.
Webfont versions and HTML/CSS examples are also available.
The full font sources are publicly available at https://github.com/silnrsi/font-padauk An open workflow is used for building, testing and releasing.