Package: ruby-activeldap-doc (5.2.2-2)
Links for ruby-activeldap-doc
Download Source Package ruby-activeldap:
- Marc Dequènes (Duck) (QA Page)
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Deepak Tripathi (QA Page)
- Homepage [activeldap.github.io]
ActiveLdap is a object-oriented API to LDAP -- API documentation
'ActiveLdap' is a ruby extension library which provides a clean objected oriented interface to the Ruby/LDAP library. It was inspired by ActiveRecord. This is not nearly as clean or as flexible as ActiveRecord, but it is still trivial to define new objects and manipulate them with minimal difficulty.
This is the Rdoc-generated documentation for ActiveLdap API.
Other Packages Related to ruby-activeldap-doc
- dep: libjs-jquery
- sug: doc-base
- utilities to manage online documentation