Package: gentoo (0.19.13-2)
Links for gentoo
Download Source Package gentoo:
- Homepage [www.obsession.se]
fully GUI-configurable, two-pane X file manager
gentoo is a two-pane file manager for the X Window System. gentoo lets the user do (almost) all of the configuration and customizing from within the program itself. If you still prefer to hand-edit configuration files, they're fairly easy to work with since they are written in an XML format.
gentoo features a fairly complex and powerful file identification system, coupled to an object-oriented style system, which together give you a lot of control over how files of different types are displayed and acted upon. Additionally, over a hundred pixmap images are available for use in file type descriptions.
gentoo was written from scratch in ANSI C, and it utilizes the GTK+ toolkit for its interface.
Other Packages Related to gentoo
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0 (>= 2.22.0)
- GDK Pixbuf library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.31.8)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.24.0)
- GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- sug: file
- Determines file type using "magic" numbers