Package: tryton-modules-stock-lot (3.4.0-1)
Links for tryton-modules-stock-lot
Download Source Package tryton-modules-stock-lot:
- Homepage [www.tryton.org]
Tryton Application Platform (Stock Lot Module)
Tryton is a high-level general purpose application platform written in Python and using PostgreSQL as database engine. It is the core base of a complete business solution.
This package contains the module for lot management.
* A lot is by default just a number to tag moves of products. * It is possible to define per product, if the lot is required (per type of location).
Other Packages Related to tryton-modules-stock-lot
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: tryton-modules-product (>= 3.4)
- Tryton Application Platform (Product Module)
- dep: tryton-modules-stock (>= 3.4)
- Tryton Application Platform (Stock Module)
- dep: tryton-server (>= 3.4)
- Tryton Application Platform (Server)