Package: xwax (1.5-1+deb8u1)
Links for xwax
Download Source Package xwax:
- Debian Multimedia Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Alessio Treglia (QA Page)
- Mitchell Smith (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.xwax.co.uk]
open-source vinyl emulation software for Linux
xwax is open-source vinyl emulation software for Linux. It allows DJs and turntablists to playback digital audio files (MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC and more), controlled using a normal pair of turntables via timecoded vinyls.
It's designed for both beat mixing and scratch mixing. Needle drops, pitch changes, scratching, spinbacks and rewinds are all supported, and feel just like the audio is pressed onto the vinyl itself.
The focus is on an accurate vinyl feel which is efficient, stable and fast.
Other Packages Related to xwax
- dep: libsdl-ttf2.0-0
- TrueType Font library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2, libraries
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.11)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: ttf-dejavu-extra
- transitional dummy package
- rec: cdparanoia
- audio extraction tool for sampling CDs
- rec: libav-tools
- Multimedia player, encoder and transcoder
- sug: jackd
- JACK Audio Connection Kit (default server package)