Package: stymulator (0.21a~dfsg-1)
Links for stymulator
Download Source Package stymulator:
Curses based player and converter for the YM chiptune format
STYMulator is an Open Source (GPL License) player which plays music files in the YM chiptune format. In particular the YM files are Yamaha YM2149 soundchip music datas (registers) dumped from the ATARI 16-bit computers.
The YM chiptune 'standard' has been introduced in the middle of 90's by Arnaud Carré aka Leonard/OXG. His sensational ST-Sound player has been released for Windows only. Ten years after the first ST-Sound creation he released ST-Sound library under GPL license.
STYMulator has a very simple terminal GUI. It has been written in pure ANSI C code with ncurses library. Sounds are generated through ALSA.
This package contains both ymplayer (curse based player) and ym2wav, a console YM to Wave converter.
Other Packages Related to stymulator
- dep: libasound2 (>> 1.0.12) [not armhf]
- shared library for ALSA applications
also a virtual package provided by liboss4-salsa-asound2
- dep: libasound2 (>> 22.214.171.124) [armhf]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6) [i386]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armhf]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.5-5) [armel]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1-12) [amd64, i386]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.2-20070516) [armel]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armhf]
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.4-5) [not armhf]
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.5-5~) [armhf]
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1-12) [amd64, i386]
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2-20070516) [armel]
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.3.0) [armhf]
- dep: libtinfo5 [armhf]
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling