Package: rplay-server (3.3.2-14)
Links for rplay-server
Download Source Package rplay:
- Homepage [rplay.doit.org]
rplay network audio system - server
This package contains the rplay server. The rplay server allows sounds to be played on the system.
RPlay allows sounds to be played to and from local and remote Unix systems. Sounds can be played with or without sending audio data over the network using either UDP or TCP/IP. RPlay audio servers can be configured to share sound files with each other.
Support for RPlay is included in several applications. These include xpilot, xlockmore, xboing, fvwm, and ctwm.
Other Packages Related to rplay-server
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.4) [amd64, i386]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libgsm1 (>= 1.0.13)
- Shared libraries for GSM speech compressor
- dep: librplay3 (>= 3.3.2-2)
- rplay network audio system - shared libraries