Package: roarplaylistd (0.1.9-1)
Links for roarplaylistd
Download Source Package roarplaylistd:
- Homepage [roaraudio.keep-cool.org]
RoarAudio PlayList Daemon (RPLD)
RoarAudio PlayList Daemon is a audio player backend daemon handling playlists. It stores playlists and plays files using RoarAudio as audio backend.
The daemon can be controled using a simple protocol. It can listen on UNIX, TCP and DECnet sockets.
File formats and codecs not supported by RoarAudio can be handled by using a helper program.
Other Packages Related to roarplaylistd
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.8) [not amd64]
- dep: libroar2
- foundation libraries for the RoarAudio sound server and clients
- dep: libslp1
- OpenSLP shared library
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML library
- rec: roarplaylistd-tools
- Tools to control RoarAudio PlayList Daemon (RPLD)