Package: pd-bsaylor (0.1-3)
Links for pd-bsaylor
Download Source Package pd-bsaylor:
- Homepage [puredata.info]
library of FFT-based Pd objects by Ben Saylor
bsaylor is a library of Pure Data objects by Benjamin Saylor:
pvoc~: a phase vocoder based on Pd's 09.pvoc.pd example patch. Advantages over the abstraction include (reportedly) faster execution, instantaneous response to input, and adjustable phase locking. It requires FFTW3.
susloop~: sample player with various loop methods (ping-pong, ... ) like a classic tracker interface.
svf~: a signal-controlled port of Steve Harris' state variable filter LADSPA plugin (http://plugin.org.uk).
zhzhx~: Turns the input signal into a staticky, distorted mess. Comes with tone control
Other Packages Related to pd-bsaylor
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.1.3) [i386]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libfftw3-double3
- Library for computing Fast Fourier Transforms - Double precision
- dep: libfftw3-single3
- Library for computing Fast Fourier Transforms - Single precision
- dep: pd-libdir
- provides support for the libdir library format for Pd