Package: pd-arraysize (0.1-2)
Links for pd-arraysize
Download Source Package pd-arraysize:
- Homepage [puredata.info]
Pd object to report the size of an array
This provides a simple object for Pure Data that reports the size of an array by name. For historical reasons, it is packaged as a standalone object. It is a very simple object, but has always been distributed by itself. It is packaged alone in keeping with the one-library-per-package style of all other pd libraries.
This is a tiny package that might otherwise be lumped into a 'goodies' package, but it is the only tiny like this, so a 'goodies' package would end up being just this single object anyway.
Other Packages Related to pd-arraysize
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.1.3) [i386]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.13-28) [armhf]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel]
- dep: pd-pddp
- support library for the Pure Data Documentation Project