Package: mda-lv2 (1.2.2~dfsg0-1)
Links for mda-lv2
Download Source Package mda-lv2:
- Debian Multimedia Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Alessio Treglia (QA Page)
- Jaromír Mikeš (QA Page)
- Homepage [drobilla.net]
Paul Kellett's MDA plugins ported to LV2
This package provides Paul Kellett's MDA plugins ported to the LV2 specification.
LV2 (LADSPA version 2) is an open standard for plugins and matching host applications, mainly targeted at audio processing and generation.
This package provides the following synths and effects:
* Ambience - Reverb effect * Bandisto - Multi-band distortion * BeatBox - Drum replacer * Combo - Amp & speaker simulation * De-ess - High frequency dynamics processor * Degrade - Sample quality reduction * Delay - Simple stereo delay with feedback tone control * Detune - Simple up/down pitch shifting thickener * Dither - Range of dither types including noise shaping * DubDelay - Delay with feedback saturation and time/pitch modulation * Dynamics - Compressor / Limiter / Gate * DX10 - FM Synthesizer * Envelope - Envelope follower / VCA * EPiano - Acoustic piano * Image - Stereo image adjustment and M-S matrix * JX10 - 2-Oscillator analog synthesizer * Leslie - Rotary speaker simulator * Limiter - Opto-electronic style limiter * Looplex - Looping plugin * Loudness - Equal loudness contours for bass EQ and mix correction * Multiband - Multi-band compressor with M-S processing modes * Overdrive - Soft distortion * RePsycho - Drum loop pitch changer * RezFilter - Resonant filter with LFO and envelope follower * RingMod - Ring modulator with sine-wave oscillator * Round Panner - 3D panner * Shepard - Continuously rising/falling tone generator * SpecMeter - VU-meter * Splitter - Frequency / level crossover for setting up dynamic processing * Stereo Simulator - Haas delay and comb filtering * Sub-Bass Synthesizer - Several low frequency enhancement methods * Talkbox - High resolution vocoder * TestTone - Signal generator with pink and white noise, impulses and sweeps * Thru-Zero Flanger - Classic tape-flanging simulation * Tracker - Pitch tracking oscillator, or pitch tracking EQ * Transient - Transient shaper * Vocoder - Switchable 8 or 16 band vocoder * VocInput - Pitch tracking oscillator for generating vocoder carrier input
These plugins make no claim of compatibility, or any other relation, to VST. This code does not require the VST SDK, or any other non-free software, and it has never come into contact with any part of the VST SDK.
Other Packages Related to mda-lv2
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1) [amd64, i386]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1) [amd64, i386]
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.3.0) [armel, armhf]