Package: goattracker (2.72-1)
Links for goattracker
Download Source Package goattracker:
- Homepage [covertbitops.c64.org]
C64 music editor
This is a crossplatform C64 music editor. Supports emulated output via Dag Lem's reSID engine, the HardSID soundcard or CatWeasel MK3.
It supports emulated output via the software reSID engine, the HardSID soundcard, or the Catweasel (MK3/MK4) controller card, and produces songs in its own format (*.SNG). The program can also export tunes in SID format, BIN format, or Commodore PRG format for inclusion on a floppy you can stick into a 1541/1571/1581 drive.
Like most tracker programs, the program is able to import instrument files, create and modify track patterns, set the order of playback of patterns and change details of the song such as the title and author. If you are familiar with tracker-like programs, then GoatTracker will feel like a simple version of those, though with differences attributable to the hardware. People new to composing in general should look up other information on composing on the C64.
Other Packages Related to goattracker
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3) [amd64, i386]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1) [amd64, i386]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.11)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1) [amd64, i386]
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.3.0) [armel, armhf]