Package: radeontop (0.8-1)
Links for radeontop
Download Source Package radeontop:
- Homepage [github.com]
Utility to show Radeon GPU utilization
radeontop is a small utility which allows one to monitor the utilization of Radeon GPUs starting from the R600 series and newer using undocumented performance counters in the hardware. The utility works with the free drivers.
It displays the utilization of the graphics pipe, event engine, vertex cache, vertex group and tesselator, texture addresser and cache, the shader units and more, both with a relative percent value as well as a colorful bar diagram.
Other Packages Related to radeontop
- dep: libdrm2 (>= 2.3.1)
- Userspace interface to kernel DRM services -- runtime
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.5-5~)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libpciaccess0
- Generic PCI access library for X
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling