Package: openrc (0.13.1-4)
Links for openrc
Download Source Package openrc:
- OpenRC Debian Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Roger Leigh (QA Page)
- Thomas Goirand (QA Page)
- Benda Xu (QA Page)
- Ritesh Raj Sarraf (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.gentoo.org]
dependency based init system (runlevel change mechanism)
OpenRC is a dependency based init system. It provides support for System V init, for booting, changing runlevels, starting and stopping services, and shutting down.
Originally written as a Gentoo project, OpenRC is 100% compatible with Gentoo init scripts. OpenRC, however, is not exclusively used by Gentoo Linux, and aims at being platform-agnostic, and supporting the old style init system historically available in Debian.
This package provides the runlevel change mechanism.
Other Packages Related to openrc
- dep: insserv
- boot sequence organizer using LSB init.d script dependency information
- dep: libeinfo1
- dependency based init system (pretty console display library)
- dep: librc1
- dependency based init system (runtime library)