Package: tapecalc (20070214-2)
Links for tapecalc
Download Source Package tapecalc:
a full-screen tape editor that lets the user edit a calculation
tapecalc is a fixed-point calculator that operates as a full-screen editor. It is designed for use as a checkbook or expense-account balancing tool.
tapecalc maintains a running result for each operation. You may scroll to any position in the expression list and modify the list. Enter data by typing numbers (with optional decimal point), separated by operators.
An output transcript may be saved and reloaded for further editing.
Other Packages Related to tapecalc
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.6-1) [not armhf]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.7) [armhf]
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.5-5~) [armhf]
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6) [not armhf]
- dep: libtinfo5 [armhf]
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling