Package: plplot-tcl-bin (5.10.0+dfsg-1)
Links for plplot-tcl-bin
Download Source Package plplot:
- Homepage [www.plplot.org]
Tcl/Tk tools for PLplot, a plotting library
PLplot is relatively small, portable, freely distributable, and is rich enough to satisfy most users. It has a wide range of plot types including line (linear, log), contour, 3D, fill, and almost 1000 characters (including Greek and mathematical) in its extended font set. The package is designed to make it easy to quickly get graphical output; only a handful of function calls is typically required. For more advanced use, virtually all aspects of plotting are configurable.
This package contains the pltcl program for interactive use of the Tcl/Tk support for PLplot.
Other Packages Related to plplot-tcl-bin
- dep: libplplot12 (>= 5.10.0+dfsg)
- Scientific plotting library
- dep: libtcl8.5 (>= 8.5.0)
- Tcl (the Tool Command Language) v8.5 - run-time library files
- dep: plplot-tcl (>= 5.10.0+dfsg)
- Tcl/Tk support for PLplot, a plotting library