Package: octave-tsa (4.2.7-2)
Links for octave-tsa
Download Source Package octave-tsa:
- Homepage [octave.sourceforge.net]
time series analysis in Octave
The TSA toolbox is useful for analysing Time Series. The methods are based on stochastic concepts and maximum entropy methods. The programs should be compatible to Matlab as well as Octave. It includes Stochastic Signal processing, Autoregressive Model Identification, maximum entropy spectral estimation, and much more.
This Octave add-on package is part of the Octave-Forge project.
Other Packages Related to octave-tsa
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgomp1 (>= 4.2.1)
- GCC OpenMP (GOMP) support library
- dep: liboctave2
- Shared libraries of the GNU Octave language
- dep: octave (>= 3.8.2)
- GNU Octave language for numerical computations