Package: fplll-tools (4.0.4-2)
Links for fplll-tools
Download Source Package fplll:
- Homepage [perso.ens-lyon.fr]
Tools to compute LLL-reduction of Euclidian lattices
fpLLL is a library for computing reduced (nearly orthogonal) bases for Euclidean lattices using the floating-point LLL algorithm.
fpLLL contains multiple different implementations of the floating-point LLL reduction algorithm, offering multiple different speed/guarantees ratios.
It contains a 'wrapper' that chooses the estimated best sequence of variants in order to provide a guaranteed output as fast as possible. In the case of the wrapper, the succession of variants is oblivious to the user.
This package contains the base tools using libfplll.
Other Packages Related to fplll-tools
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.1.3) [i386]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libfplll0 (= 4.0.4-2)
- Library for LLL-reduction of Euclidean lattices, runtime
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1) [amd64, i386]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libmpfr4 (>= 3.1.2)
- multiple precision floating-point computation
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3