Package: lsb-printing (4.1+Debian13+nmu1)
Links for lsb-printing
Download Source Package lsb:
- Homepage [www.linuxfoundation.org]
Linux Standard Base 4.1 Printing package
The Linux Standard Base (http://www.linuxbase.org/) is a standard core system that third-party applications written for Linux can depend upon.
This package provides an implementation of version 4.1 of the Linux Standard Base Printing specification for Debian on the Intel x86, Intel ia64 (Itanium), IBM S390, and PowerPC 32-bit architectures with the Linux kernel. Future revisions of the specification and this package may support the LSB on additional architectures and kernels.
The intent of this package is to provide a best current practice way of installing and running LSB packages on Debian GNU/Linux. Its presence does not imply that Debian fully complies with the Linux Standard Base, and should not be construed as a statement that Debian is LSB-compliant.
Other Packages Related to lsb-printing
- dep: ghostscript
- interpreter for the PostScript language and for PDF
- dep: libcups2
- Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - Core library
- dep: libcupsimage2
- Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - Raster image library
- dep: lsb-core (>= 4.1+Debian13+nmu1)
- Linux Standard Base 4.1 core support package