Package: libtimbl4-dev (6.4.4-4)
Links for libtimbl4-dev
Download Source Package timbl:
- Debian Science Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Joost van Baal-Ilić (QA Page)
- Ko van der Sloot (QA Page)
- Homepage [ilk.uvt.nl]
Tilburg Memory Based Learner - development
The Tilburg Memory Based Learner, TiMBL, is a tool for Natural Language Processing research, and for many other domains where classification tasks are learned from examples. It is an efficient implementation of k-nearest neighbor classifier.
TiMBL is a product of the ILK Research Group (Tilburg University, The Netherlands) and the CLiPS Research Centre (University of Antwerp, Belgium).
This package provides the TiMBL header files required to compile C++ programs that use TiMBL.
Other Packages Related to libtimbl4-dev
- dep: libtimbl4 (= 6.4.4-4)
- Tilburg Memory Based Learner - runtime